This information should not be used as a substitute for necessary consultations with a qualified health care professional. Always consult a medical professional with questions and concerns you have regarding your medical condition.
This information is not intended to replace or modify the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition. Please remember that the information and content, in the absence of a visit with a health care professional, must be considered as an informational/educational service only and is not designed to replace a physician's independent judgment about the appropriateness of risks of a procedure or condition for a given patient.
Our websites may contain:
- references to names, marks, data, content, products, or services of third parties;
- links to third-party websites; and
- descriptions of services and products provided by third parties.
If you choose to deal with third parties, you agree that you have a direct relationship with them and are solely responsible for any such dealings. If you have concerns with any third-party website, please address them with the administrator of that website.
Call 911 or other emergency services
...if you have chest pain that is crushing or squeezing and comes with any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain that spreads from the chest to the neck, jaw, or one or both shoulders or arms
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Fast or irregular pulse
- Signs of shock (such as severe weakness or inability to stand or walk)